Welcome to Pondok Sebatu Villa
Pondok Sebatu Villa Ubud Bali is one of the Joglo Style Villa In Ubud, Located in a historical village Named Sebatu Village, Tegalalang, Gianyar, Bali with famous temple called Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple.
Pondok Sebatu Villa offers 10 charming luxury rooms which is 3 deluxe rooms is ready to stay and the others will be announced soon. It divided by two categories:
- 10 Deluxe rooms with garden view
- 2 Pool Villas
The resort has:
- Swimming pool
- Yoga centre
Pondok Sebatu is derived in two word of Pondok and Sebatu:
- Pondok mean a Traditional House, and
- Sebatu divided into two words: se mean one and batu mean stone.
Sebatu is a village of king Maya Denawa escaped from the hunting of God Indra.
The Villa is built from the wood that has been recycled on a Land which is has very nice view in the middle of rice field, good for relaxing, yoga and for recharge the mind and spirit. Enhance the positive energy of the nature.
- Only 15 minutes drive from Ubud,
- 15 minutes drive to the Kintamani (Batur Volcano), and
- 5 Minutes drive to the beautiful rice terrace of Ceking.
The room is designed by combining Balinese and Java Architecture.